1731 N NC Hwy 87, Elon, NC 27244
3:30- School dismisses
3:45- Practice on Big Football Field (facing visitors side)
4:30- Load trailer
4:45- Load Buses
5:00- Depart SAHS
5:20- Arrive at either Chick-fil-a or McDonalds on University Dr.
6:30- Depart Restaurants
6:55- Arrive at Western Alamance
7:10- Unload instruments and assemble in stands
7:20- National Anthem (Performed by WAHS)
Halftime- Go to WAHS side and watch performance
3rd Quarter- Not completely off go in small groups to take breaks, Bring money for concessions
10:30?- When game finishes, Load trailer and buses
10:45- Depart WAHS
11:15- Arrive at SAHS/ unload buses and trailers/ clean band room
- Wear your 2015 Show shirt to school, bring a change of shirt to rehearse in
- We will be wearing our 2015 Show Shirt and Patriot Show Shorts when we depart SAHS
- At the restaurant and at the game, you are representing SAHS and Mr. Morgan. If you do anything that is inappropriate you will be asked to call a parent to come pick you up and you will not participate in the events.
- Please make sure students are eating a good breakfast and lunch while drinking lots of fluids. Students who have to sit out during rehearsals are missing valuable information at the same time hindering the entire ensemble from achieving appropriate success.
- Bring money for supper as well as any concessions you might want during the game.
- Times after the start are the game are subject to change, please be flexible. Students will call when we are leaving WAHS so you can plan accordingly.
- Please make arrangements to pick up your students within 15 minutes of dismissal. Anything later than that will result in punishments.
- The band dismisses as a group, no one is allowed to leave until everything is unloaded, cleaned and we dismiss together.