The Southern Alamance High School Band Program will be putting on their inaugural Spring Fling on Saturday April 18th, 2015 from 4:00pm-7:00pm. There will be a Spaghetti Dinner for $7 a plate (dine-in or take-out) which includes plate of spaghetti, salad, roll, and either Tea or Water. There will also be a Silent Auction in the auditorium. We have compiled over 20 baskets that will be auctioned off. There will also be a raffle for a new Gas Grill. Tickets for the raffle are $5. While you are looking over the baskets the bands at SAHS (wind ensemble, jazz band, percussion ensemble, pep band, and more) will be performing on stage.
This should be a fun event for the whole family. We look forward to seeing you there!
Sample List of Baskets
- Kitchen Enthusiasts Basket
- Gardening Lovers
- Bath & Body Works x2
- Coffee Lovers Basket
- Gift Card Lovers Basket
- Baby Basket with diaper cake (Boy and Girl)
- Movie Night Basket
- Prom (includes tux rental, Dinner certificates, and Flowers)
- 1 Year Membership to Planet Fitness
- Hewlett-Packard baskets for office/home x2
- Home care Basket including pressure washing
- Animal Lovers Basket
- Golf Lovers Basket
- Thirty-One Bag and Blanket
- Damsel in Defense Basket
- Game Night Basket
- Mary Kay Basket
**Plus Nascar Die cast cars, Mesh Wreaths, Jewlery with Box, Sprint phone wit plan, and lots more.
Also a Raffle for Brinkmann Gas Grill